Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Needs to be re-sourced when a Pre-Approved Sourced Line is Approved
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Before Creating a Requisition, Logged as VP1 and Checked the checked box Allow Sourcing Prior to Approval.
2. Logged in as VP1
3. Created Requisition 0000000354
4. Logged in as PAM to Source the Requisition to CINDY.
5. Logged as CINDY to check Requisition IN Submit Bid Page.
6. Logged as VP2 to approve the Requisition.
7. Logged as CINDY to check Requisition on Submit Bid Page.
Requisition Not Found.
It is expected that the Requisition Status be updated to Sourced when Approval is done for a Pre-Approved Sourced Line to avoid re-sourcing of the line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms