PersonalInfo Phone Error After SEVIS 6.27 Patch Applied - "US Phone number was truncated (14010,362)"
(Doc ID 2153090.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Campus Solutions version 9 Bundle #41 and SEVIS 6.27
PersonalInfo Phone error after SEVIS 6.27 patch applied
After applying the critical SEVIS 6.27 patch, students that may be changing something in their Personal Information (commonly their Address information) which triggers the PersonalInfo Event . The F/M Alert process, is stopping the overall event with an Error , US Phone number was truncated (14010,362).
US Phone number was truncated (14010,362).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Process SEVIS FM Alerts
2. In Select Alerts to Report F/M Student has PersonalInfo Event
3.. Click Details Link .. The phone number appears.
4. Set the Status to MASTER.
5. Run the Export SEVIS Events – run to sync to Master (CCSEVSYF) The output from the process was a success
6. Next, ran the SEVIS Select Alerts to Report F/M process again. The student is back with the personal info alert
7. Click details there is nothing that shows
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot clear the personalInfo event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document