Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When putting in a business title in the free form field in Chinese, it saves fine. However, when you log into the system again in English, the change made in Chinese is not there.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to system in Chinese language.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Job Data
3. Search for an emplid that is not assigned to a position.
4. Click Employment Data
5. Edit Business Title Field
6. Save Changes
7. Log out and Log in again in the English Language.
8. Follow steps 2 - 4 inputting the same emplid for step 3.
9. Observe the changes made in Chinese language are not appearing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms