Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.1 PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core, General
Payment Summary Allowance Amounts truncated when employee has more than 2 allowances
There is an inconsistency with the data structures between the _PSM_VR_ADP (GPAU_PSM_AMOUNT) and GPAU_EE_PSM (GPAU_PSM_ALLOW#) when compared with the actual allowance values held in Global Payroll.This is particularly evident when an employee has more than two allowances.
This approach causes problems when trying to reconcile the Payment Summary allowance data with the Global Payroll allowance data.
When Run the Payment Summary Reconcile AUS report for Tax Year 2015 for an Payee.
The Report to show correct value in Allowance 1(GPAU_PSM_ALLOW1) rather than in GPAU_PSM_TOTALLOW
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Absence and Payroll
2. Identify and Calculate a Calendar Group ID KAM14M12
3. Add a Meal and Car Allowance for employee KA0001 in Calendar ID KAM14M12
4. Finalize Calendar Group ID KAM1412
5. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Year End Processing > Create Pmnt Summary Data AUS
6. Run Create Payment Summary Data AUS for Tax Year 2015 Payee KA0001
7. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Year End Processing > Review Pmnt Summary Data AUS
8. Check the Total Allowance value
9. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Year End Processing > Payment Summary Reconcile AUS
10. Run the Payment Summary Reconcile AUS report for Tax Year 2015 for an Payee KA0001 and review the Report File Allowance value
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are seeing incorrect results in Reconcile Report for Allowance value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms