New Hire Action Is Not Displaying In PAR Pages When WIP Status Is Other Than 'PRO'
(Doc ID 2153685.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE: In the US Federal Environment, a New Hire action is initially entered with a Workflow status of '1st Authorized'. It goes through Several Workflow Statuses before it is Finally Processed and the Workflow Status is Changed to 'PRO'. In 9.2 Once the Hire is Entered and Saved, and the 3 Security Processes are Run, the New Hire can no longer be accessed via the Various Components that are used to change the Workflow Status.
When Hiring a new Federal Employee and then after Running the SJT_OPR_CLS, and SJT_CLASS_ALL the new hires can still be Accessed; however after running the SCRTY_SJTUPD process, the new hire can no longer be Accessed using 1st Authorization USF, Approve USF or HR Processing. Users are Unable to Complete a New Hire as it Cannot be Retrieved.
1. Log in using HFG/HFG
2. Navigate to SETUP HCM > Products Related > Workforce Administration > Workforce Data USF > Approval Flow
3. Access Federal WIP Transactions
4. On the WIP Activity 2 page, locate the Activity HIRE
5. Verify or Add WIP Statues, 1st Authorize, Sig/Approve. (there should already be PRO, REQ, AND INI
6. Verify on WIP Activity 1 Page, for the Activity of HIRE that the All Job Actions Valid is Checked and then Save.
7. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Add a Person
8. Add Organization Relationship
9. In the EE_HIRE Component, Complete all the Required Information and then click ok
10. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > 1st Authorization USF
11. Bring up the New Hire, the New Hire was assigned EMPLID 0067
12. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Approval USF at the Search use New EMPLID, the User has Access to the New Hire
13. Run SJT_OPR_CLS Security Process and SJT_CLASS_ALL Security Process
14. Verify that the Users are able to Access the New Employee
15. Now run the SCRTY_SJTUPD Process
16. Try to Access the New Hire, using the same Navigation in Steps 10, 11, and 12 shown above; verify if the New Hire is Returned by the Search. Note the New Hire can no Longer be Retrieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document