PC_PRICING Abends At PC_PRICING.CUST1100.COST With An Invalid Identifier Error When Using Custom Rates
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a rate set that applies custom rates based on the RES_USER1 field, PC_PRICING fails at PC_PRICING abends at PC_PRICING.CUST1100.COST with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up a rate set to use custom pricing
- Create a Custom Rate that uses the "RES_USER1" field
- Enter rates for the custom rate set
- Create a Rate Set with the CRB rate option that uses the custom rate set create earlier
- Add a source transaction that will match the rate set and run pricing.
Due to this issue, users cannot use custom rate sets using the RES_USER1 user field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms