EXPRESS REQ MERCHANDISE AMOUNT DOES NOT UPDATE WHEN CHANGING THE ITEM ID
(Doc ID 2154425.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an epro requisition using the Express Item Entry page. An issue with the Merchandise Amount occurs.
If the User enters Item ID = ABC111 and a quantity, the correct Merchandise Amount is displayed. But when the User changes the Item ID = XYZ222, the Merchandise Amount is not updated. It still reflects the merchandise amount of the first item.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create an epro requisition, using Express Item Entry.
- Enter Item ABC111 and a quantity.
- Notice the Merchandise Amount is calculated correctly.
- Using the Item ID lookup, change the Item ID to XYZ222.
- Notice that the Price redisplays correctly, but the merchandise amount did not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document