Project Team With Resource Management - Adding A New Assignment Schedule Does Not Show Up In The Schedule Detail
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Project Team
Assign Resources Page not showing the schedules correctly when there are more than 1 schedule for a resource. Inconsistent at times.
Assign Resources Page should show the schedules correctly in all scenarios
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Resource Management installed
2. Create a new Project. Put the start and end date say 6/3/2016 till 6/2/2017
3. Resources are shown. Clicked on a resource name
4. That will take us to the Resource Detail page and Assignment schedules are shown.
5. Add a new Resource. Resource Status "Requested", Generic Resource - 'RS00000012'. Schedule date 6/3/2016 till 7/2/2016 as project manager. Primary Role is also Project Manager and Save.
6. A new Assignment ID gets created. Review the Assign Resource page by clicking on the link. Schedule shows one detail which is correct.
7. Add a new schedule by click the '+' sign in Assignment Schedule Section. Resource Status "Requested"source - 'RS00000012'. Schedule date 7/3/2016 till 8/2/2016 as project manager.
8. The same assignment ID gets assigned. Click on it. It still shows one Schedule Detail. It should now show 2 Schedule Details.
Consistently reproduced with these steps in demo.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms