Need To Make Contract Line Amount As $0 When Amount Based Line Discounts Are Applied Earlier.
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Amendments
When attempting to amendment and making the amount based Contract line amount to 0 that has amount based discounts associated with it.
the following error occurs.
Incorrectly receiving message
Net amount cannot be a negative number (9852,124)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Financial Supply Chain > Product Related > Billing > Set up > Discounts & Surcharges
2. Open CST-000 and make the discount as amount based rather than percent. Use about 100000 discount
3. Create a Contract in US001 BU and associate BUILDING2 Amount based contract line. The negotiated amount is 75,000,000.
4. While doing amount allocation, associate the discount CST-000 and activate the contract
5. Amend Contract and Start doing Amendment Amount Allocation
6. Make the Negotiated Amount = 0 for the line and Adjustment Amount as -75,000,000.
7. Click Recalculate. The Allocation Status is "Complete"
8. Save - Throws the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms