Funds Distribution PC_FND_DIST Does Not Generate Expected Rows Out Of PC_PRICING
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing is not generating the expected overhead rows from source rows created by Funds Distribution. We have funds distribution set up to create target FND rows in several activities from a single source ACT row and a rate set to create OHD overhead rows from the funds distributions. However, only the FND funds row in the activity of the original ACT row generates an OHD row. The FND rows created in the other activities are not generating OHD rows.
All the FND rows created by funds distribution should be generating OHD overhead rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable funds distribution options at the Project Costing Installation Options Page
- Create a project with multiple activities.
- Setup funds distribution so an incoming ACT transaction will be distributed across multiple activities
- Setup a rate set to create OHD overhead rows from the FND rows created by funds distribution
- Create an ACT transaction for one of the activities and process into PROJ_RESOURCE
Due to this issue, overhead is not generated correctly across activities
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms