EMM: PeopleCode Error After Deleting Attachment On SR, Navigating To WO, Then Returning To SR
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user is presented with a PeopleCode error when deleting an existing attachment on the Service Request (and saving), navigating to the Work Order page by clicking on the Work Order link, and cancelling back to the Service Request from the Work Order > Schedules Tab > Attachment link.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow (2,263)
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps.
1) Create a Service Request.
2) Click on Add Attachment.
3) Upload Attachment.
4) Click on Create Work Order.
5) Navigate to Work Order by clicking on the Work Order Link.
6) Tab to Schedules, click on the Attachment link, View the Attachment added to the SR.
7) Click on Cancel to navigate back to the SR.
8) Delete the Attachment from the SR and save.
9) Navigate to Work Order by clicking on the Work Order Link.
10) Tab to Schedules, click on the Attachment link. Note that the Attachment has been deleted.
11) Click on Cancel to navigate back to the SR.
12) Note that PeopleCode abend pagelets are presented.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms