Return To Vendor (RTV) Inserting Purchase Order (PO) Business Unit (BU) in Inventory Business Unit (PS_BUS_UNIT_TBL_IN) Table
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return To Vendor (RTV) inserting Purchase Order (PO) Business Unit (BU) in Inventory Business Unit (PS_BUS_UNIT_TBL_IN) table.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Make sure BUS_UNIT_TBL_IN doesn’t have a row for BU XXXXX
2) Create a PO for the BU XXXXX. Please note that the PO is created with no Item so that no inventory is involved
3) Receive the PO and Process it
4) Create a RTV from the receipt
5) Save the RTV. RTV status changed to Shipped
6) Now run the select on BUS_UNIT_TBL_IN and you will see a row for the BU XXXXX
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms