Change Request Created New Purchase Order (PO) When There are Multiple Shipping Level
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change request created new PO when there are multiple shipping level.
When user raised a change request to increase qty for 1 shipping line of a multiple shipping line req line, and sourcing program runs, it will create a new PO rather than updating the existing PO.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create Requisition with one line and multiple shipping lines.
2) Save and submit.
3) Source Requisition to PO.
4) dispatch PO.
5) Raise a change request for the dispatched PO.
6) Increase Qty of shipping line 1
7) Save and submit - routed for re-approval
8) Do all approval and budget checking.
9) Run Change order.
10) Changes reflected to PO correctly.
11) Run sourcing – No new PO Created
12) Dispatch PO again
13) Raise a change request again to increase Qty of shipping line 1 from 15 – 20
14) Do all approval and budget checking
15) Do sourcing without running the change order process.
16) A new PO was created out of the change request above(wrongly, I only added 5 but 10 was created)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms