Incorrect Email on Registering Suppliers When Workflow is Not Enabled
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitted a supplier registration form. No Approval is activated on supplier registration/user creation. I checked supplier is created in approved status and user is also created but I didn't get proper emails for these two activities.
1. First email I received says "Your registration form has been submitted for approval", while approval is not activated.
2. Second email which should have user id & password is actually blank
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Set up Financials/supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier
Workflow Approval Enabled checkbox is unchecked.
2) Navigate to supplier Portal and Register New Supplier. Click on Submit.
3) Two emails will be received.
4) First email received says "Your registration form has been submitted for approval", while approval is not activated.
Second email which should have user id & password is actually blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms