Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matching Uses Wrong Document Association Rule when run for All Business Units. It uses correct rule when executed for only 1 Business Unit.
1) Create new Document Association Rule, say DAR1, for Business Unit US001.
2) Create and PO for Business Unit US001.
3) Create and fully receive the PO.
4) Create Voucher from PO - with amount less than PO amount.
5) Run Matching Process for All Business Units.
DAR1 Rule should be used for Voucher.
DAR1 Rule is not used for the Voucher. Instead the Rule for other Business Unit is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms