Error "Built-in function SetCursorPos parameter 3 should be a row number. (2,197)" when Selecting 'Range' as Date Type and Entering a To Date on the 'Component Where Used Report' Run Control Page
(Doc ID 2154796.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The below error is issued when selecting 'Range' as Date Type and entering a To Date on the 'Component Where Used Report' run control page:
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Go to the 'Component Where Used Report' run control page (navigation: Production Control, Define Production, Reports, Component Where Used Report).
- Add or use an existing Run Control ID.
- Select Business Unit US008.
- Change the Date Type to use 'Range'.
- Leave the From Date empty and enter a To Date > the above error (2,197) is issued.
* The (2,197) error is only issued when you enter a To Date with a blank From Date.
* No error is issued when you enter a From Date first and then a To Date.
* If you enter a From Date first and then a To Date, delete the From Date, and save the following error is issued: "Must enter the beginning range value of Date. (15232,2)" > it's OK. If you delete the To Date and tab out, the reported error (2,197) is issued.
* If you select the 'Range' option, enter a From Date only and save, the following error is issued: "Must enter the ending range value of Date. (15232,1)" > it's OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document