EBI9.2: Preview Approvals Page Issues When Push Buttons Are Used From The Billing Workcenter
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Bill Entry
When the Preview Approvals page is accessed using any of the My Work Links within the Billing Workcenter and the Cancel, OK or 'x" are clicked to close the page it continues to clock with no action until time out occurs.
When Cancel, OK button or close (x) are clicked on Preview Approvals page, the Preview window page should close.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled workflow for an existing business unit.
2. Setup simple criteria. At both Definition and Path level, set to “Always True.”
3. Enter any bill under business unit US005 (whichever BU was enabled for approval workflow). Values shouldn’t matter since we left approval criteria wide-open.
4. Navigate to Billing Workcenter and select the Bills Not Submitted for Approval My Work Link and select the invoice previously created.
5. Select the Approval link.
6. Select the Preview Approvals push button.
7. Select the Cancel push button (Note the same things happens if the OK push button or “x” in the upper right hand corner is selected). Also attempted the same steps, with the same result using the Invoices entered today and Invoices not finalized from the Workcenter.
8. The Preview Approvals window doesn’t close before a timeout occurs.
9. Navigate to Maintain Bills page and execute the same steps and the push buttons work as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms