PO_POCHNG Process Abended at Step PO_CMBLDDST.BD1000.CREQSTEP
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the price on the epro requisition is changed from Zero to a positive dollar amount, thus creating a Req Change Request to later be processed by the PO_POCHNG process. The PO_POCHNG process fails due to a denominator of zero.
-- 15:31:01.754 ......(PO_CMBLDDST.BD1000.CReqstep) (PeopleCode)
-- 15:31:01.838 Process 2586655 ABENDED at Step PO_CMBLDDST.BD1000.CReqstep (Action PeopleCode) -- RC = 8
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. epro requisition is created with 1 line for zero amount.
2. Copy the epro req into a new PO ¿ Dispatch
3. From Manage Requisitions, edit the epro req.
4. Change the price from zero to 800.00 (any value)
5. Approve the change request
6. Run the PO_POCHNG process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms