Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, a customer conversation entry (the original conversation) is deleted by the system even if the user discarded the changes before leaving the page.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Create Customer Conversation.
- Enter Conversation Entry. Keep Origin: Internal, Contact ID: BLANK, Customer Visible Checkbox: Unchecked.
- Add Comments.
- Save the Conversation
- Click on the ‘Delete Entry’ Button. DO NOT save the page.
- Conversation Entry is cleared from the page.
- Click on ‘Return to Search’ button without saving the page.
- Save Warning message is displayed.
- Select ‘No’.
- Reopen the same conversation.
- The message is deleted even after user discarded the changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms