EAR 9.2: Conversation Is Deleted Even If User Discard changes
(Doc ID 2155722.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, a customer conversation entry (the original conversation) is deleted by the system even if the user discarded the changes before leaving the page.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Create Customer Conversation.
- Enter Conversation Entry. Keep Origin: Internal, Contact ID: BLANK, Customer Visible Checkbox: Unchecked.
- Add Comments.
- Save the Conversation
- Click on the ‘Delete Entry’ Button. DO NOT save the page.
- Conversation Entry is cleared from the page.
- Click on ‘Return to Search’ button without saving the page.
- Save Warning message is displayed.
- Select ‘No’.
- Reopen the same conversation.
- The message is deleted even after user discarded the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document