Substitute Item Did Not Carry To Purchase Order For A Par-Cart Order From Inventory
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Purchase Orders
Steps To Reproduce
- Setup a Substitute item at Item level and PO Business Unit level for any inventory item.
- Create a Count Par Location from Main Menu > Inventory > Replenish Par Locations > Define Par Requests.
- Run the process INPGCDMD from Main Menu > Inventory > Replenish Par Locations > Create Par Replen Requests..
- Staging Purchase Order will be created.
- Run PO Auto source to create PO.
- New Purchase Order will create but it got created for main Item not the substitute.
When a item substitute exists , the substitution is not getting carried through when PO is created for the item through Par-Cart count.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms