EAP: Suppliers - TIN Match Functionality Does Not Validate With New Effective Dated Row On Loc Tab
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Suppliers -TIN Match functionality does not validate with new effective dated row on Loc tab.
TIN Match functionality - After importing validation results from the IRS, the TIN Match flag changes to "Matched" (assuming it's matched).
Changes to certain key fields (Name, Withholding Name, TIN, TIN Type) prompt the status to switch to "New."
However, when adding a new effective dated row on the Location tab and then making a change to a key field (to TIN, TIN type), the validation no longer works.
Validation continues to work when an effective dated row is added to the Address tab and a key field is changed (Name, Withholding Name).
1. Display the Supplier: SetID = SHARE, Supplier ID = USA1099006, Location = 001.
2. To view prior to adding the effective dated row, click on Global/1099 Withholding.
3. In the Withholding Reporting Information section, click the TIN Match tab. The TIN Match status will be "Matched."
4. Add an effective dated row on the Location tab. Go to the Main Information tab on the new effective dated row.
5. Change the Taxpaper Identification Number (last digit only) and save.
6. Exit the Supplier.
7. Go back to the Supplier and the TIN Match status is still "Matched."
8. If a Taxpayer Identification Number is changed on an existing Location, the TIN Match flag will switch to "New."
9. This is also the case when changing key fields on the Address tab for both existing and new effective dated rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms