After Upgrade From PT 8.52 To 8.55, Talent Summary Page Has No Link To Return To Manager Dashboard
(Doc ID 2156743.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Talent Summary page for an employee selected from the Direct Line Reports pagelet on Manager Dashboard, the link to "Select Another Employee" does not appear in the lower left corner of the header as expected. The link does appear when the employee is selected directly from the Talent Summary component.
The link "Select Another Employee" should appear on the Talent Summary Page, regardless of whether it is accessed from the Main Menu or from the Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports pagelet.
1. Configure Manager Dashboard to include Direct Line Reports pagelet.
2. Log in as a manager having direct reports.
3. Navigate to Manager Dashboard.
4. After Direct Line Reports page is populated, select an employee.
5. Talent Summary page for the select employee is displayed.
6. Note there is no link to Return to Manager Dashboard or to Select Another Employee.
Due to this issue, users must use the breadcrumbs or return to content reference pane to return to Manager Dashboard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document