Errors "TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null" or "TypeError: Cannot Read Property 'focus' Of Null" when Partially Picking an Item Using the Mobile Inventory Picking Feedback Task Flow
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Mobile Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The below error is issued when partially picking an Item using the Mobile Inventory Picking Feedback Task Flow:
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a MSR the type of 'Internal' with 3 lines and a quantity > 1 for each line.
- Reserve and release the MSR, and note the Pick Batch ID.
- Log in Mobile Inventory.
- Go to the 'Picking Feedback' Task Flow.
- Search for your Pick Batch ID.
On the single item view:
- For the first Item, change the Pick Qty to 1 and tab out or click on 'Pick'.
- The system prompts for a second location to pick the remainder from. Pick Qty = 2.
- Click on 'Cancel'.
- The original Pick Qty of 1 is displayed again as well as the original Location.
- Click on 'Pick'. Pick Qty = 1 > the above error is issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms