Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when an inactive time reporter returns mid-period, the system is not reactivating the timesheet when the timesheet display is in ‘View By Week’ or ‘View by Pay Period’ mode.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Employee terminated in job as of 6/15/2015.
2. Insert a row in Time Reporter Data as of 6/15/2015 with status Inactive.
3. Employee rehired as of 6/9/2016.
4. Insert a row in Time Reporter Data as of 6/9/2016 with status Active.
5. Pull up employee timesheet for week as of 6/6/2016. Note: 6/9 – 6/12/16 dates are not open for update as expected.
Code defect causing unexpected results and confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms