Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon initial creation of the Import Bank Statements run control and selecting a Layout where the Allowed Values field is listed first, user is unable to select any values. However, if a user selects a different layout and then goes back to the original layout, the user can select a value from the list.
1. Step 1 – Navigate to Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statements > Add a new run control
2. Select a layout where the Allowed Values list is the first field in the layout field list. In this example from PSDEMO, select EDI822
3. When the user hovers over the allowed values icon, the hand icon that allows for selection does not show up. The user sees the arrow only.
4. If the user changes the layout to a different layout, the allowed values are able to be selected. In this example, change the layout to BAI2.
5. Next, change the Layout back to the original selection of EDI822
6. Hover over the Allowed Values Icon and the list of allowed values page opens for selection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms