ETL9.2 - Premium Zone Template100 Generating Incorrect Payable Time based on seconds
Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Template100 Rules are generating incorrect payable time when Punch rounding options are set to 'No Rounding'. For OUT punches, it is rounding the seconds and including them in the calculation regardless of whether or not they are over the time limit. For IN punches, it ignores the seconds.
1. Create a rule based on Template100, with the Premium zone being 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m., and put the Rule into effect.
2. Submit an IN punch at 2:00:59 a.m. for an employee.
3. Submit an OUT punch at 6:00:31 for an employee.
4. Run Time Admin/Apply rules.
5. Notice that the premium row will have calculated 2:00:00 through 6:01:00, which is ~2 minutes of overpayment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms