ECM: EDI 997 Payment Acknowledgement File With Error Status does Not Set the Payment Status to Error
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI 997 Payment acknowledgement file which has a file status 'Error', when imported does not set the Payment status to Error
1) Enable Payment Acknowledgements for a Financial Gateway Payment Layout
2) Create a EFT Request and dispatch payment via FG
3) Payment status is set to 'Dispatched to Bank'
4) Import the payment acknowledgement file
5) Ack File Status is File Accepted with Error
6) Payment Status is 'Received By Bank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms