ECM: Brazil Localization - No Accounting Entries are Created for Deals by TR_ACCTG When Missing Historicals Setup
Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Treasury Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Automated Accounting process is run for Deals, accounting entries are not created for accounting events when there are missing historical setup.
1. Create a new Instrument and attach the accounting templates
2. Create a Deal using the above Instrument.
3. Confirm the Deal.
4. Approve the Deal.
5. Run Deal Position Update.
6. Accounting Events are created
7. Run Automated Accounting Process
8. Accounting entries are not created
Accounting entries should be created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms