Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Vendor Contract Dispatch/Print' SQR Report (POCNT100) (navigation: Procurement Contracts, Reports, Order Contracts) is failing with the following error:
(SQR 4503) Fixed line placement #variable must be > 0. Use relative positioning, (+#line,10,0).
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create 5 Items with Long Descriptions.
- Add a Vendor to these Items using the 'Item Purchasing Attributes' component.
- Create a Contract with 11 lines. Add first 6 lines with Description only, no Item (use a very long description). Add another 5 lines with the Item IDs which you have created at step 1.
- Make sure Line Min Qty is '0' (zero) for the lines which have an Item ID and '1' for the lines with no Item ID.
- Make sure to have the 'Use Contract Base Price' check box NOT selected for the lines with an Item ID, and selected for the lines with no Item ID.
- Make sure to have the 'Price can be changed' check box selected for the lines with an Item ID, and NOT selected for the lines with no Item ID.
- Now dispatch the Contract > it fails with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms