Supplier Change Request - Saving Duplicate Responses On SUP_PROF_RESP
Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Supplier Registration/Onboarding
- Add new profile question
- Make it a List
- Add multiple list type profile questions to template and others
- Associate template with Supplier Change in Setup
Steps to replicate
- Initiate Supplier Change. Fill profile questions. New question appearing.
- Confirm changes and submit
- Go to View History
- Create another supplier change request for the same supplier.
- Edit the profile question and enter new response.
- Submit and approve the request.
- Check the table PS_SUP_PROF_RESP and see duplicates row
When submitting a second change request for Supplier, duplicate responses are stored on SUP_PROF_RESP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms