Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user Selects Manage Job Openings from Recently Used, on the Favorites Menu, the user is Taken to a Search page Job Openings 360 (Hidden). This page should be hidden; user is expecting to be Brought to the Manage Job Opening Search.
No Error is generated
Steps to Replicate
1. Log using PS/PS
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Recruiting Home
3. Check the Recently Used from the Favorites Menu – verify it shows Recruiting Home
4. On the Job Opening Grid of Recruiting Home, Click the drop down for Preferences
5. Verify the preference is set to Display - All Jobs, Status = Open, Created within = 80 View All and then save.
6. Select a Job Opening from the Job Opening Grid of Recruiting Home, user is taken to the Manage Job Opening Grid
7. Navigate back to Favorites, note Manage Job Openings is shown under the Recently Used list
8. Click on Manage Job Openings from the Recently Used List
9. The user is taken to a Job Openings 360 (Hidden) search page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms