EAP: Analysis Type Disappears From DISTRIB_LINE When Approving Voucher Through Worklist
(Doc ID 2158320.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approving the voucher through the Worklist, the Analysis Type 'ACT' disappears from table DISTRIB_LINE,
if before approving the voucher, the approver clicks on either of the tabs 'Line Information' or 'Charge Information'.
The Analysis Type 'ACT' should not be disappeared from table DISTRIB_LINE
This issue can be replicated by below step:
1. Login to PIA with UserID:VP1
2. Create a voucher with Journal Voucher (with setting "Approval Framework" for Approval Rules)
3. Click Submit Approval button to submit a voucher for approval.
4. Logout from PIA and login to PIA with UserID: APA1
5. Open Worklist and find a voucher which is created by User VP1.
6. After opening a voucher, click on either or both of the other two tabs first 'Line Information' or 'Charge Information'.
7. Come back to the first tab (the Approval tab) and approve the voucher.
8. Checking PS_DISTRIB_LINE table, values of Analysis Type were disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document