VAT Defaulting From Order Management
(Doc ID 2158430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, we are facing a situation where the VAT defaults on the schedule and shipping level are not defaulted if the PO was sourced from PR, which is in turn created from a Sales Order
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Sales Order and update the Source of Supply to 'New Requisition' with disposition of 'Direct Receipt'
2) Run 'Requisition Loader' to generate the Requisition
3) Update/Approve the Requisition
4) Create a new PO
5) Copy the Requisition by performing the 'Copy From' > 'Requisition' function
6) Save the PO and Approve
7) Click the 'Dispatch' button on the page
8) At this point we are prompted that there are VAT issues in the Shipping and Schedule level
Looking at the backend, we see that the VAT fields are blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document