EGL: Allocation Step XXXXXX effective date is greater than group effective date. (5060,211). Allocation Group cannot be saved until the error is corrected (Issue#1)
(Doc ID 2158680.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer updates an allocation group that has steps where the oldest effective date of the step does not match the oldest effective date of the group an error pops up.
"Allocation Step COPY_TT effective date is greater than group effective date. (5060,211)"
"Allocation Group cannot be saved until the error is corrected.”
Steps to Replicate:
1. Pull up an allocation group and note the oldest effective date (For example, 01/01/1900)
2. Pull up an allocation step and change the oldest effective date to be greater than the effective date of the allocation group. (For example, 01/01/2006)
3. Pull up the allocation group again and make a change to the group. For example, delete a different step
4. Confirm deletion of selected row by clicking OK.
5. Receive the error message and click OK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document