EAP: Withhold 1099 Report Post does not include Manual Withholding Adjustment
(Doc ID 2158789.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1099 amount for Withholding Vendor is correct. However, once a manual Withholding Adjustment is created and the Withhold 1099 Report Post (1099_RPT_PST) is rerun, the manual Withholding Adjustment is not being picked up by Withhold 1099 Report Post for the following scenario:
1. A new Address ID = 2 is added to the Withholding Vendor
2. On the Withholding Vendor Information page, the Address Seq is changed from 1 to 2
3. The Manual Withholding Adjustment Declaration Date is after the Effective Date of the Withholding Vendor Location
However, if the Declaration Date of the Manual Withholding Adjustment is prior to the Effective Date of the Location, Withhold 1099 Report Post does pick up the Manual Withholding Adjustment, and is reflected correctly in the 1099 amount.
1. Withholding Vendor has the following setup:
a. 1 Address ID
b. 2 Locations -- (1) 1st Location (MAIN) has 3 Effective Dated rows: 09/26/2015, 12/31/2013, 01/01/1900, where Address Seq 1 is specified on the Withholding Vendor Information page for all of the effective dated rows. (2) 2nd Location (TEST) does not have any Withholding information
2. Voucher is created for the Withholding Vendor in Step 1 with an Invoice Date of 01/06/2015 and Total = 149675.30
3. Record a manual payment for the Voucher
4. Run Payment Posting for the Payment
5. Run Post Withholding
6. Run the Withhold 1099 Report Post for Fiscal Year 2015 with the following boxes checked: Include Manual Overrides and Use Report Date For Vendor
7. Data on WTHD_1099_TBL reflects the WTHD_BASIS_AMT = 149675.3, which is correct
8. Address ID 2 with Effective Date = 08/01/2015 is added to the Withholding Vendor
9. On the Vendor > Location page. for the 1st Location (MAIN) and Effective Date = 09/26/2015, click the Global/1099 Withholding hyperlink
10. Change the Address Seq from 1 to 2
11. Create a Manual Withholding Adjustment with Basis Amt = -100000.00, and Payment Date and Declaration Date = 12/31/2015
12. Run the Withhold 1099 Report Post for Fiscal Year 2015 with the following boxes checked: Include Manual Overrides and Use Report Date For Vendor
13. Data on WTHD_1099_TBL still reflects the WTHD_BASIS_AMT = 149675.3, which is incorrect
14. Change the Payment Date and Declaration Date from 12/31/2015 to 09/25/2015 for the Manual Withholding Adjustment created in Step 11
15. Run the Withhold 1099 Report Post for Fiscal Year 2015 with the following boxes checked: Include Manual Overrides and Use Report Date For Vendor
16. Data on WTHD_1099_TBL now reflects the WTHD_BASIS_AMT = 49675.3, which is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!