EAP: Pay Cycle Calculates Incorrect Paid Amount When Payment Schedule is Changed.
(Doc ID 2158810.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle calculated incorrect Paid Amount when payment schedule is changed after Voucher Posting.
1. Create a Voucher in US001 BU for Australia Vendor with transaction currency USD.
2. Change the bank account on Payment page to Australia Bank account such that the Vendor currency matches with Bank Account currency.
3. Post the Voucher.
4. Change Schedule Due Date on Payment to current date and save it.
5. Run Payment Selection process which selects the Voucher.
6. Incorrect Paid amount(Transaction amount with AUD currency)displayed on Pay Cycle details page.
Paid Amount should be displayed in payment currency i.e. AUD by converting the transaction amount in USD to AUD by applying the exchange rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document