Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-enroll a waitlisted student enrollment after course size has been increased by Training Administrator,
the following error occurs.
Warning/ Error Message
Duplicate Waitlist Request, You are already waitlisted for this course session. Please try a different session.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Student
2. Navigate: Self-Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment
3. Submit Training Request that is Full
4. Select "If this session is full, place me on the waiting list."
5. Login as Training Administrator/ Manager
6. Navigate: Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Learning & Development > Approve Training Request
7. Approve Training Request for Student
8. Login as Training Administrator
9. Student Enrolled on Waitlist
10. Training Administrator Removes Enrollment
11. Training Administrator Increases Course Participant Number
12. Login as Student
13. Navigate: Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment
14. Warning Message Preventing Transaction Generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms