When Refusing An Evaluation Request For Others The Comments In Fluid Are Not Visible For The Manager
Last updated on JULY 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
When a user declines an evaluation request for another employee's document from ePerformance Fluid tile, the comment entered by the user is not visible to the manager; however, if the user declines the evaluation request from the classic page, the comments are visible to the manager.
1) Nominate a user for evaluation of a document.
2) Log as the user and Navigate to Main Menu >> Fluid Home.
3) Click on the Performance Tile and select Evaluation of Others. The evaluation request will be present in Pending Evaluation Requests.
4) Click on the Decline button and enter the comments.
5) Submit the decline request.
6) Now log in as the manager for the performance document and check for the nomination of the performance document.
7) The Request is shown is declined but the comments entered are not visible to the manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms