Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on Edit for the Saved for Later requests from Contacts Trainstop is showing Integrity Error.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) create a new Supplier.
2) Go to Supplier Change Request for the above Supplier and come to the Contacts Train Stop. Click on Add New Contact.
3) Enter Contacts Details.Click OK.
4) Save the request for Later.
5) Come to the Supplier Change Request Selection page.Click on Edit button.
6) Shows below message and the Request status turned to Integrity Error.
Request ID XXXXXXXXXXX status has been changed to Integrity Error. (10320,649)
Please go to review page by clicking Request ID link for more information on error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms