Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On clicking the View Approvals or View Printable Version links on the Add/Update Requisition page for any Requisition in Approved or Pending Approval status, the following Save Warning message is incorrectly thrown, even if no
values are changed. This creates confusion on the part of the user, who does not want that the Requisition re-routes for approval when there is no change done.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Create Requisition.
2. Submit for approval.
3. Check a link in Go to drop down without modifying anything.
4. Go to View Approvals or View Printable Version links on the Add/Update Requisition/ PO page.
5. Incorrect Save Warning appears.
Requisition in Pending Status
1. Create requisition.
2. Save then submit for approval.
3. The requisition is now in Pending status.
4. Log in as first approver and approve the requisition.
5. Log in as requester again. In Add/Update Requisitions, retrieve the requisition.
6. Make a change to re-trigger workflow. Save.
7. View Approvals. It is showing correctly.
8. Press Return to Search.
9. Search again for the requisition, open it and go to View Approvals.
10. The incorrect Warning message is triggered.
11. If another requisition is opened and viewed, then the user goes back to this one and opens it and clicks View Approvals with no previous change, the incorrect message appears.
Requisition in Approved Status
1. Log in as the approvers and approve the requisition, one by one, until fully approved.
2. Then log in as the requester, search for the requisition and open it in Add/Update requisition.
3. Go to View Approvals.
4. The incorrect Warning message is triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms