Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For items added through configurable item template, the supplier uom and pricing information rate type always defaults to override. It cannot default to standard.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. First give yourself Permissions for the Item Template
Navigate to the Item Add Page.
• Enter Item ID
• Enter in Item Description
• Enter Supplier ID
• Click on Link “Item Supplier UOM”
2. Review Item Supplier Page. No need to update or change any data.
Click the Add Item Button
Go to Define Item page to Review New Item.
o Click on Link “Purchasing Item Attributes”
Go to Item Supplier Tab
• Click on “Item Supplier UOM” Link
Notice Rate Type – This defaults to “Override”
• This is the Issue. When we create items we always set this to “Standard”
• How do we get this to default to “Standard”? We don’t see a way to add this field to the Template.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms