Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing substitution of a discontinued item on the ePro requisition.
Following steps demonstrate the reported issue:
1. Business Unit Definition- Verify you have Allow Substitute Items selected
2. Verify item 10013 and 10012 are active
3. Bring up Item 10012 in Define Items
4. In Substitute tab enter item 10012 as the substitute item for 10013 and save the page
5.Bring up item 10013 and inactive it and save the page.
6. Add a ePro requisiton
7. Click on Express Item Entry link
8. Enter item 10012, Qty then click Add to Cart
9. Get a message that a substitute item was found and will be used
10. Click CheckOut link
11. The substitute item of 10013 is on the requisition
12. Click Save & Submit. The system allows to save the requisition which is not correct.
13. Now attempt to add the substitute item directly on Express Item Entry
14. Enter Item 10013 and tab out. Will get a message of 'Invalid Value" which is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms