EGL9.2: Multiple Lines(Incorrect no of Lines) In The GL Subsystem Reconciliation/ Inquiry Page/ GL To Billing
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal / Ledger Inquiry
Multiple lines in the GL Subsystem Reconciliation/ Inquiry page/ GL to Billing
There are a few issues observed on the GL to Billing Inquiry page under the GL Subsystem Reconciliation menu:
1) Multiple lines in the inquiry pages are displaying for the same invoice ID for different user ids.The amount showing as not posted to GL is a sum of ALL the lines in the query (including the duplicate rows).
a.If I click Load Data I get 2,3 rows for one invoice number
2) On the Subsystem Document Definition-Source Document = BI_INVOICE. I tried to alter the Monetary Amount back to INVOICE_AMT_BSE and the field does not exist in the drop down.
The system should display only one invoice for each user and shouldn't duplicate them
1) Create an invoice in status Ready
2) Run Reconciliation Data process with user VP1. General Ledger >> GL Subsystem Reconciliation >> Load Reconciliation Data
3) On line appear on GL Reconciliation Inquiry Document details section. General Ledger >> GL Subsystem Reconciliation >> GL Reconciliation Inquiry
4) Run Load Reconciliation Data Process AGAIN AS VP2/ VP2
5) Review on Inquiry page for VP2
6) Duplicate lines now appear on the GL Reconciliation Inquiry page. General Ledger >> GL Subsystem Reconciliation >> GL Reconciliation Inquiry
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms