Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, My Wallet
Attachment link is available for My Wallet entries in spite of disabled setup on Expense Installation Options.
1. Disable Attachments on Expense Installation Options.
2. Go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > My Wallet.
3. Open wallet entries for an Employee having multiple entries.
4. Click on an entry to see transaction details.
5. Click on Next Row from grid navigator.
Attachment link is available for uploads.
Attachment link shouldn't be enabled as the functionality is disabled on Expense Installation setup.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms