EEX 9.2: Approval Train Shows Wrong Approver Name When An Expense Report Is Resubmitted
(Doc ID 2161334.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Expense Report
When an Approver sends a report back for revision and the employee resubmits it for approval after making changes, and a new Approver approves the report, the approval train shows name of the old approver who sent the report back for revision.
1. Enable Prepay Auditor and Project Manager approval stages for Expense Report.
2. Create an Expense Report and Submit for Approval.
3. Approve using PrePay Auditor. Report routes to Project Mgr.
4. Manager sends back the report for revision.
5. Employee resubmits the report after changing the Project.
6. Prepay Auditor approves it.
7. New manager also approves it.
8. Employee opens the Expense Report in view mode.
In Approval History section the old project approver’s name who had sent back the report is shown in the Approval Chain.
Old approver should not be shown in Expense Approval history.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document