EEX 9.2: Payment Not Getting Cancelled in Expenses If Payment of Two Credit Card Transactions Belongs to Different Employees Paid in Same Payment ID.
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Expense Reports of multiple employees belongs to same/different Business Unit paid in single PaymentID. System is not able to cancel that payment in Expenses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two Expense Report with Credit Card Transaction (same Corporate Card Vendor) for two employee belongs to same/different Business Unit.
2. Get them Approved
3. Run Stage Payment and Post Liabilities Process.
4. Pay the Expense Report using paycycle.
5. Run Post Payment process.
6. Cancel the payment in the AP.
7. Run the cancel Payment process.
Cancel payment process is not picking the cancelled payment for processing.
Cancel payment process is should pick the cancelled payment for processing.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms