Correction On Job Data Term Date Is Not Reflecting In Term Rqst Table
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Correction on Job data term date is not reflecting in PS_TERM_RQST table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data.
2. Pulled an employeed and added a row with with action as termination and effective date as 29-feb-2016.
3. Got a message saying a final check request has been created.
4. queried ps_term_rqst table and a row had been inserted in term_rqst table table with effective date as 29-feb-2016 and termination date as 28-feb-2016.
5. logged in back to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data in correction mode and pulled the same employee.
6. Corrected term date to 25-feb-2016 and clicked Save.
7. the correction does not reflect the term rqst table. Date is still showing as 28-feb-2016. it does not change to 25-feb-2016.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms