Route Applicant SQL PCode Error: "Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213)"
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Route Applicants for Peer Review,
the following errors occurs.
A SQL Error has occurred. Please consult system log for details.
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) HRS_ARM.CMP_HRS_ROUTE.UI.RouteApplicantUI.OnExecute Name:getNonResumeAttachments PCPC:20891 Statement:255
Called from:HRS_ARM.CMP_HRS_ROUTE.UI.RouteApplicantUI.OnExecute Name:populateAttachments Statement:179
Called from:HRS_ARM.CMP_HRS_ROUTE.BUS.RouteController.OnExecute Name:doAction Statement:35
Called from:HRS_GACT_APP_RTE.GBL.SavePreChange Statement:122
A SQL error occurred during the processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew , RowScrollSelect , RowScrollSelectNew ) built-in function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
2. Search Job Openings w/ Status = 010 Open & Recruitment Contact Selected
3. Selected Job Opening to Review
4. Manage Job Opening > Recruiter Selects 3 Applicants (Check Boxes)
5. Click Group Action > Route Applicant
6. Select Recipient, Status = 010 Route, Reason: Peer Review
7. Select Name of Reviewer
8. Click Submit
9. Error #1 Generated - Click OK on Error
10. Error #2 Generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms