GP UK: Daily Payments Flag Is Causing Formula SPPB FM PAY RATE To Pick Up The Old Rate
(Doc ID 2161979.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Absence Rules
With the Daily Payment flag used on a SPPB Absence Take, the incorrect Statutory rate is used on the first Tax week
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 periods for tax weeks 2014 1 & 2
2. Create 2 new pay calendars for these periods
3. Create 2 new absence calendars for these periods
4. Create 1 calendar group for the new calendars
5. Transfer an employee to the weekly pay group.
6. Enter a Statutory Paternity Pay absence for an employee for both weeks and have the Daily Payment field flagged.
7. Process the payroll
8. Review the results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document