ETL9.2: Entering Punches Via Webclock Timing Out After PUM 16.
(Doc ID 2162223.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees are unable to enter punch time through WebClock
When employees attempt to enter punch time through the WebClock and click on the "Enter Punch" pushbutton they get a spinning icon in the upper right corner of the screen for several minutes, then the icon goes away and the punch time is not inserted into the TL_RPTD_TIME table. Normally employees would receive confirmation that their punch time has been entered.
The following SQL was being run 1.7 million times:
FROM PS_HCDL_MYPROXY FILL
WHERE DELEGATOR_ID = :1 AND DELEGATOR_RCD = :2
1) Log on as a punch time employee
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > WebClock
3) Select Punch Type from drop-down and select Time Reporting Code from drop-down
4) Click "Enter Punch" push button
5) Spinning icon appears in upper right corner of screen for several minutes
6) Icon goes away, the same page is still displayed, and no new rows are inserted into TL_RPTD_TIME table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document