ETL9.2: Entering Punches Via Webclock Timing Out After PUM 16.
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees are unable to enter punch time through WebClock
When employees attempt to enter punch time through the WebClock and click on the "Enter Punch" pushbutton they get a spinning icon in the upper right corner of the screen for several minutes, then the icon goes away and the punch time is not inserted into the TL_RPTD_TIME table. Normally employees would receive confirmation that their punch time has been entered.
The following SQL was being run 1.7 million times:
FROM PS_HCDL_MYPROXY FILL
WHERE DELEGATOR_ID = :1 AND DELEGATOR_RCD = :2
1) Log on as a punch time employee
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > WebClock
3) Select Punch Type from drop-down and select Time Reporting Code from drop-down
4) Click "Enter Punch" push button
5) Spinning icon appears in upper right corner of screen for several minutes
6) Icon goes away, the same page is still displayed, and no new rows are inserted into TL_RPTD_TIME table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms